Skip to main content

Stairway to Heaven: Live Recording

 About:

It is not often that you find a live audio and video recording this good for completely free! This is a live version of Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. It was posted a while ago on YouTube by a great channel called Old Tapes, a channel that I suggest you all go and check out! The audio part of the recording has been remastered, I am assuming, and it absolutely fantastic! It really sounds great. To add to that, you also get to experience the light show as it was at the original concert. The actual concert and date is not listed in the description but, if you know what concert this is from, then please feel free to leave it in the comments below! This recording features some great guitar riffs and an amazing solo from Jimmy Page as well as some unheard vocal adlibs from Robert Plant. I think this is one of the best free recordings I have seen of live Led Zeppelin, and I highly suggest that anyone interested in Led Zeppelin watches it! 

If you found this article and video interesting, and enjoy this kind of content, please follow the blog in the right hand side pull out menu! Also, if you would like to support the blog, you can always share this article with a friend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reasons to Buy a 1969 Corvette

Introduction: Widely regarded as one of the best looking Corvette models, the 1969 model is the second Corvette to be dubbed the Corvette "Stingray". They were designed in 1967 and produced from 1967 to 1982. They came after the original stingray model, the Corvette C2.  They had big engines, long flowing design lines, and a beautiful t-top roof! In this article, I am going to give you the top five reasons why you should buy one of these old Corvettes! #1: The Engine The first reason to buy this car is because it has a great engine! There were six model levels, but even the standard came with a 5.7L V8 that cranked out 300 all American horsepower. The highest model came with a 6.9L V8 that makes 430 horsepower, which for 1969 was an astonishing number. The noise that this engine makes is also quite astonishing. It creates enough power to give the driver a great driving experience while also blessing the drivers ears with the sound of a naturally aspirated American V8! The eng...

How to Have Fun with Any Car: A Quick Guide

Introduction Since I was young, I have always had a love for cars. While this site is mainly based on things that are vintage, I like both vintage and modern cars! However, when I got my drivers license, reality hit me as I realized that my first car was going to be a 2008 Honda CR-V. For those of you unfamiliar with the vehicle, a Honda CR-V is a medium-sized, soccer mom SUV that has about 160hp. However, I soon came to love the car and realized that you don't need a massive engine or a convertible to have fun with a car. So, while this in not a normal article for this blog, I am going to be talking about how to have fun in any car. I am going to be mostly talking from my own experience here and telling you how I realized that it really doesn't take $100,000 to have a fun experience with a car. So, let's get started firstly with why I chose to write this article! Why? I think that there are a lot of people that get too caught up with needing a sports car or a luxury car wi...

The Autobianchi A112

- Dear Reader, We have a new website! You can check it out by clicking here:  1969 Inc . Thank you for reading! - The Intro Welcome back to the 1969 car series! This is the second article in the series and it is about the Autobianchi A112, a car that is probably a little less popular than the previous car! However, that's not gonna stop us from writing about it! So, let's get into the article about the Autobianchi A112, a small Italian car that is perfect for any city environment!  The History  So, you're a fan of the old Minis? Well, let me tell you about something even better! In the late 60s, Autobianchi wanted a piece of the 'small car' pie. Autobianchi was owned by Fiat and saw how well Mini was doing, so they decided that they were going to make their own small car. At first, this is concerning because in most cases where one company follows another, the second company always creates a worse product as they are just trying to get in on the rush. However, this ...