Skip to main content

Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix Live

 About:

This is one of the best live recordings that you can find of Jimi Hendrix. On top of that, this is a recording of one of his best songs, Hey Joe. The verse and chorus are rather similar in this recording to the actual song and the sound quality is very good. However, there are two things that make this recording extremely special. The first is that, during the solos, Jimi does his signiture solos where he plays with his teeth, his tongue, and with the guitar behind his head. The solos are loud and brash but some of the best to ever be played. To add to that, the recording is colorized, which is also very rare for a live Jimi Hendrix recording. This is the perfect video if you are a Jimi Hendrix fan or even just a classic rock fan in general. I think that you will all enjoy this fantastic recording and, if you know where this was recorded, please leave it in the comment section below!

This video was released by the channel Old Tapes of YouTube, a channel that I suggest you all go and follow. They post old recording of live music from the '60s, '70s, and '80s and they are all great quality. If you enjoyed this article or the video, please support the blog by hitting the follow button in the right-side pull-out menu or by sharing this article with a friend! Once again, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Have Fun with Any Car: A Quick Guide

Introduction Since I was young, I have always had a love for cars. While this site is mainly based on things that are vintage, I like both vintage and modern cars! However, when I got my drivers license, reality hit me as I realized that my first car was going to be a 2008 Honda CR-V. For those of you unfamiliar with the vehicle, a Honda CR-V is a medium-sized, soccer mom SUV that has about 160hp. However, I soon came to love the car and realized that you don't need a massive engine or a convertible to have fun with a car. So, while this in not a normal article for this blog, I am going to be talking about how to have fun in any car. I am going to be mostly talking from my own experience here and telling you how I realized that it really doesn't take $100,000 to have a fun experience with a car. So, let's get started firstly with why I chose to write this article! Why? I think that there are a lot of people that get too caught up with needing a sports car or a luxury car wi...

Top 5 Reasons to Buy a 1969 Corvette

Introduction: Widely regarded as one of the best looking Corvette models, the 1969 model is the second Corvette to be dubbed the Corvette "Stingray". They were designed in 1967 and produced from 1967 to 1982. They came after the original stingray model, the Corvette C2.  They had big engines, long flowing design lines, and a beautiful t-top roof! In this article, I am going to give you the top five reasons why you should buy one of these old Corvettes! #1: The Engine The first reason to buy this car is because it has a great engine! There were six model levels, but even the standard came with a 5.7L V8 that cranked out 300 all American horsepower. The highest model came with a 6.9L V8 that makes 430 horsepower, which for 1969 was an astonishing number. The noise that this engine makes is also quite astonishing. It creates enough power to give the driver a great driving experience while also blessing the drivers ears with the sound of a naturally aspirated American V8! The eng...

The Autobianchi A112

- Dear Reader, We have a new website! You can check it out by clicking here:  1969 Inc . Thank you for reading! - The Intro Welcome back to the 1969 car series! This is the second article in the series and it is about the Autobianchi A112, a car that is probably a little less popular than the previous car! However, that's not gonna stop us from writing about it! So, let's get into the article about the Autobianchi A112, a small Italian car that is perfect for any city environment!  The History  So, you're a fan of the old Minis? Well, let me tell you about something even better! In the late 60s, Autobianchi wanted a piece of the 'small car' pie. Autobianchi was owned by Fiat and saw how well Mini was doing, so they decided that they were going to make their own small car. At first, this is concerning because in most cases where one company follows another, the second company always creates a worse product as they are just trying to get in on the rush. However, this ...